Thursday, July 8, 2010

NEW Blog Title!

I finally decided to change my blog title and tagline after weeks of procrastination. I could have said that I've been busy with my new job, but that would just be me giving lame excuses.
Thanks, Nick and Klieo for the feedback to my proposal.

Anyway, do leave some comments on whether you like or dislike the new change.


On a side note, here's a picture of me 'skydiving' without a parachute.
"Hooray!"
Yea, yea, I know I'm lame. You don't have to point out the obvious.

2 comments:

Klieo Lee said...

You should put the picture horizontally ma. then really like diving :p i made some changes to my blog too...mostly the layout la. check it out!

Reubz said...

@Klieo: Yea, I saw your rant on Facebook. I initially wanted to turn it horizontally too, but it came out vertical, and I finally decided that I was too lazy to upload another one.

Post a Comment